- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
If you’ve read down far enough on my blog you’re aware of my son’s disabilities, one of which is a developmental delay, all of which relates to his having cerebral palsy. For a while there he was a serious Sponge Bob junkie. In fact, his 10th. birthday party revolved around the Sponge Bob theme. He’s now (almost) 15, and still watches Sponge Bob on occasion. Anyway, the party was held in Burrito Brothers, our favorite Mexican restaurant. All his gifts were Sponge Bob stuff, and we decorated our little corner with Sponge Bob stuff. The owner joined us for dessert, a Sponge Bob themed cake. When I read to him at night, I often rest my head on a Sponge Bob shaped pillow, a gift he received at the same party. To this day, I have yet to figure out the appeal! I really don’t get it, and I’m a Sponge Bob fan myself!
t.gray: the appeal? the appeal! It’s obvious to me!! Oh, to live in that pineapple under the sea!!
Presby Gal, by golly, you might just be right! Spending your days making crabby paddies and going jelly fishing. What an idyllic life!
Blessings on you-Tom
I’m ready! I’m ready!
F is for friends who bring us together,
U is for you and me,
N is for anything anything at all underneath the deep blue sea